lundi 31 octobre 2011

My Funny Halloween + Freebie with purchase + cluster free


Aujourd'hui, c'est Halloween !
Alors Joyeux Halloween à tous !

Et c'est aujourd'hui que sort mon tout nouveau kit : My Funny Halloween !

Today is Halloween !
Happy Halloween !

And today, my new kit "My Funny Halloween" is in store !


Il se compose de 65 éléments rigolos et de 14 papiers.
The set includes 65 funny elements and 14 papers.

Je vous laisse découvrir les sublimes pages de ma CT :
Here are amazing LO by my CT :


























Et la mienne / mine :

 Lilie, Halloween 2010

Et j'ai une surprise pour vous :
And I have a gift for you :

Voici l'album inclus avec le kit :
Here is the album includes with the kit :

Et mes pages avec l'album :
And my LO with the album :



Lilie, Halloween 2011 chez Disneyland Paris

Et en cadeau, un cluster My Funny Halloween
And a gift for you : a cluster My Funny Halloween

J'espère que "My Funny Halloween" vous plaira.
Bon scrap' !

I hope that you would like"My funny Halloween".
Happy Scrap.

4 commentaires:

  1. il est absolument génial ce kit ! beaucoup d'idées dans les pages de ton équipe, merci à elles :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 31, 2011. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. voici ma page :) bisou baveux spécial Halloween ^^

    http://nathl-digiscrap.blogspot.com/2011/10/enjoy-halloween.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thank you for sharing your Beautiful Work :)

    RépondreSupprimer